- : In Stock
- №: PL179111
- Ready to ship in 2 to 3 days:
- 15 days return policy:
- Handmade of genuine leather:
- Slow Fashion and Sustainability:
Oryginal handmade of natural leather messenger bag - perfect for every day. Sturdy, functional, practical
Leather Messenger bag closed with a zipper as well as magnetic snap and aditionally strap. Roomy, successfully fit A4. Inside, two zip pockets and open slot - on documents and on the phone. Outside, there is a large zipp pocket at the back of the bag. Long shoulder strap not detachable but adjustable
- Color: black, brown
- Material: robust, scratch-resistant genuine leather (Dollaro)
- Dimensions: (LxHxW) 32 x 36 x 13-28 cm
- Strap: max.128 cm
- Adjustable strap - not detachable
- Interior: pockets
- Outside: zip pocket.
- Extras: Metal
- Carrying options: Shoulder bag, Crossbody bag
★ What leather is your messenger bag made of?
classic and therefore always fashionable and timeless messenger bag is made of natural Dollaro leather. Dollaro leather is soft and
fleshy and is characterized by a slightly "pea-like" texture. Leather
messenger bag made of this material are very resistant to wear and
scratches, making them perfect for intensive daily use. Natural leather
is not only a very durable raw material, but also perfectly retains its
shape over the years.
|Type||Dollaro cowhide leather|
|Accesories||adjustable strap - not detachable|
|United Kingdom||15 € *|
|Ireland||15 €* - 16,5 €|
|Australia||34 € *|
|Schweiz||15 € *|
|France||14 € * - 16,5 €|
|Rest of EU||15 €|
After you have ordered, we will deliver your package within 3-5 working days. We deliver all orders via the delivery service DPD / GLS / DHL / FEDEX or Intl. registered Post.
* - delivery by Intl. registered Post, with tracking number
● Return & Refund
Simple and uncomplicated within 14 days You can simply return unworn items to us within the return period. Credit will be given within 14 days of receipt of your package.
● International shipment to non-EU countries may be subject to customs processing and additional charges (duties, taxes and fees). Ask Your country's customs office for more details.